Bandit 3590XL Track DRUM Style Whole Tree Chipper
Bandit 3590XL Track DRUM Style Whole Tree Chipper Information
The Bandit® Model 3590XL Track is simply the most productive, most power self-propelled whole tree chipper on the market. It rides on a CAT 325EL steel track undercarriage and features a 36-inch by 48-inch throat opening, behind which lies a massive 48-inch diameter chipping drum. Feeding the 3590XL is a super-sized five-wheel feed system that can pull in, crush and compress even the hardest forked branches and largest whole trees. This amazing machine can fully load a 45-foot trailer in approximately seven minutes, without the need for an additional chip accelerator. In land clearing operations it has no rival, aggressively processing the largest material while broadcasting chips in a wide swath.
|MACHINE RATED CAPACITY|| 36 in / 91.44 cm|
|FUEL TANK||350 gl / 1324.89 l|
List of Features
- Clean feed system
- Dual hydraulic feed wheel lift cylinders
- Optional micro chip drum
- Optional operator cab w/ loader
- Optional proportional feed system
- Radio remote control /w tether backup
- Reversing auto feed
- Slide Box Feed System w/ 5 feed wheels (3 horizontal 2 vertical)
- Stationary discharge with adjustable chip deflector
* Price, if shown, is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.