- Concrete Supply
Field Service Department
Let our field service technicians come to you!
Sending a qualified technician to your job site saves
time and money. Convenient on-site service minimizes
downtime, which can affect your bottom dollar.
Field Service Manager
• FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIANS trained for your
• FULLY EQUIPPED FIELD TRUCKS complete with
the tools needed to get you up and running.
• ON BOARD DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT to
provide field diagnostics.
• A SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT to request
• EFFICIENT AND QUICKER response times.
• PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE completed in
To provide the Machine IQ service, your equipment
transmits machine location, operating hours and fault
codes to your dealership:
• Each time it is started/stopped
• Every 20 minutes while running
• Each time a critical code occurs
• When the machine is moving and not running
The data is sent via satellite or cellular communication,
at no charge to you. Service is provided for 36 months.
* IQ is standard on select new models and can be added to M-Series or
newer machines for an additional cost.